What is Primablock?
Primablock is an easy and secure way for communities to pool Ethereum, giving everyone the opportunity to reach higher volume discounts.
Here’s how it works:
- A community wants to participate in a token sale.
- The leader of the community sets up a pool in PrimaBlock, and chooses their % commission.
- The pool can use a whitelist so that only specific community members can contribute, or be left open for anyone to contribute.
- Once enough ETH is collected, the pool’s funds can be sent to the token sale’s team.
- Eventually, the tokens are generated and then sent back to the pool’s smart contract.
- Once that happens, the pool administrator will need to confirm that the correct tokens were delivered to the contract.
- Finally, everyone in the pool can claim their tokens.
Join our influencer program for details on setting up your own Primablock with Peer Mountain.JOIN THE INFLUENCER PROGRAM